You are not logged in.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:50pm

Tallaars Fights Not Starting

Staples21 [7] View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Warrior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date Mar 2011
Posts 30 Tallaars Fights Not Starting
The very first two fights of the tallaars that I am currently in lead to timeouts where I connected but my opponent didn't, and I died. Since a tallars in 20 fights, and I usually get into about 10 of those fights, I already lost 20 percent of my chances for valor in this battlefield. Also, Yes! I deleted the obselte files and cleared the IE cache before the tallaars started.20:25 Some of your items have been damaged: Twilight Gauntlets (-1), Kindness Ring (-1), Lightweight Knapsack (-1), Almighty Titan Amulet (-1), Twilight Chainmail Shirt (-1), Knapsack (-1).
20:31 Some of your items have been damaged: Twilight Gauntlets (-1), Chrome Cuirass (-1), Knapsack (-1), Chrome Claymore (-1), Unicorn Dagger (-1), Twilight Pauldrons (-1).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today 09:16 #2 Cross Knight [16] View Profile View Forum Posts Add as Contact
Forum God

Join Date Aug 2010
Posts 1,336 Try clearing your cache.

If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache"

I am wondering if you even read what I wrote.
and to add on to this, it happened again, twice.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 12:54pm

This might have been a problem with your internet connection.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 3:11pm

My connection said "Good" at the bottom left on the client page, and I have never had internet connection problems with any other games before.