You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 6:13pm

book of skill

so i got the book of skill to use for my mining. my mining level was 82, i used the book to take my skill to 92 then went to mine diamonds to try and get skill ups. 40+ and counting diamonds mined and no skill ups. Is this a game bug that i'm not getting skill ups even tho the diamonds are in the red for getting skill ups or has this been changed that can't use the book to help level up professions?

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 3:19am

checking back in to see if their is a reply to this

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 4:39am

i used book of skill the 5 times it is allowed and you just increase your skill 10 points temporarily, i realized i just had to take advantage of that and have 141 or more to be able to mine dragon bloods, and thats it. After effect went off, back to normal. you have to do same, take advantage of the moment and mine as if the world is going to end. Good luck

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 9:26am

Quoted from "Sutath;70145"

so i got the book of skill to use for my mining. my mining level was 82, i used the book to take my skill to 92 then went to mine diamonds to try and get skill ups. 40+ and counting diamonds mined and no skill ups. Is this a game bug that i'm not getting skill ups even tho the diamonds are in the red for getting skill ups or has this been changed that can't use the book to help level up professions?

Angel andres is correct when i used the book it temporarily give you the added advantage of getting +10 skill level for a period of time, however it is unlikey you will get +1 skill from it whilst you have it activated.
Make the most of it

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 2:49pm

np to this, i just know of a person that got alot of skill ups while using the book in the same way i tried to. if that is the intended use of the book i have no issues with that.

Monday, March 14th 2011, 11:02am

That is the intended use of the book.