You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 4:25pm

lags., plz compensate what we lost

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=109885145
15:20 Some of your items have been damaged: Mercenary Rucksack (-1), Contrition Cuisses (-1), Contrition Battle Axe (-1), Ring of Anger (-1), Leather Bag (-1).\

plus about each 3g in battel. plus time bless and ect.

it happen for both of us. so it cannnot be my internet connections. because, beybars live in different country.

and the same lags happen

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 4:28pm

+ i broken my anger ring.... reccover my spending thanks

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 4:28pm

15:20 Some of your items have been damaged: Necromancer's Dark Ring (-1), Leather Bag (-1), Barbarian Chainmail Shirt (-1), Barbarian Helmet (-1), Contrition Battle Axe (-1).

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 4:29pm

Thank you admins.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 5:56pm

any responds to that topic. I believe i give all possible info... time, link to battel, locations, and ect. if need anything more just say ready to cooperate)

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 6:16pm

We have investigated your issue. There were no problems on our server at the time.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: