You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 2:37am

Something Seriously Wrong!

I paypal money into this game to get good Twilight set and rune it but what for?, i would be better off with leather! and do you know why? i'm CCing alot lately and my so called dodger armour is not living up to it's name i'm taking more hits then a punching bag! i'm actually seeing bonecrhusher sets dodging more than what i do!.

I have been playing this game for 3+ years i'm not new and don't know how the game works i know what i am experiencing is not normal can you please check it out for bugs or what not please!.

I'm seriously getting so aggravated that i may just leave the game altogether and like i said it's not just one time off this is happening every single fight and when a lvl3 leather can beat a lvl3 Twilight with runed set there is something wrong so please address this.
Mentor Help Site - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Monday, November 28th 2011, 4:35pm

I can understand that yopu are angry because something is not working the way you would like it to work. However, anger is not very helpful when you are reporting an issue with the game. Could you please let us know what exactly you believe goes wrong with which armour so that we can try to understand your issue and look for a solution.