You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 10:52am

Remove lucky star count down

I cant access the whole hunt screen due to the count down!! I know i have the bounes so please remove this annoying thing that prevents me picking the plants under it!!

Thanks Ironballs

Monday, December 13th 2010, 4:24am

Some resources appear below the lucky star count down and you cannot double click it.
If its possible to remove it from the hunt screen please
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Monday, December 13th 2010, 4:32am

there is no way to remove the lucky star count down, but you can possibly get to the goods underneath, if you click on something that is close to what you want and use either Tab or Shift and Tab to highlight what you want to pick then press enter, then click gather at the top of the hunt screen it should start to gather that resource.

Monday, December 13th 2010, 7:18am

where are the Small flickering crystals

Monday, December 13th 2010, 10:51am

The Lucky Star event is only there for a short time.

Please do not spam the admin forum. This is for reporting real issue. If a potential issue has already been reported there is no need to comment or confirm. Regard this as a warning!