You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 6:26pm

Lag issues (Server issues?)

>>Horrible Lag (Not from my side)
To quote Cross Knight "There are no particular problems from the side of our server for the past days. Please check if there are any problems with your internet connection."

My internet is trasnfering at top notch, nothing wrong with my computer, all other sites, browsers, software, etc work flawlessly yet the server has been at 1-2 red bars for 6 days now. I am not the only one with this issue... What is going on???

>>Cross Knight said: "I can't tell you what exactly the problem is but it is possible that there are problems with data transfer in the internet somewhere on rthe line between us and you. "

I have pictures from around 6:00 game time and i had 4 out of 5 bars, hardly anyone was in the game and it ran ok. Then once people sign in (it's now 17:00), it drops right back to a single red bar... This sounds like your server is being over worked and over crowded... More players have joined over time and maybe the servers should be updated or moved to a better location??? I now know it is not my side, not my conection, because all else works all the time at 100% no mater time of day. Even with the DClient up and lagging, all else works great (other websites and software).

I think youre right saying there is a loss of data between us, thats because your server cant keep up with all the data trasnfer with EVERYONE. The game has grown, maybe the servers should follow? Just trying to help fix this issue because it's becoming very hard to do anything with lag this bad