You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 11:35pm

duel irregularity

I have found that the odds for the game of duel are somewhat lenient, but today I determined that the dealer sometimes throws a hand (who am I to complain?). I had passed a hand with the score of 13. when dealer showed his hand he had a score of 26. since you cannot get a card worth more than 11 points he had to have had a hand of at least 15 before he drew his last card to go bust. he should have stopped then.

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 11:40pm

even with his help I lost glass today. most days I win a little, but not today.

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 7:19am

I found winning at duel to be quite easy and almost guaranteed. Sure u can have bad luck and lose 11 hands in a row(trust me it happened. 6 hands of me having 20 and him having 21), but most of the time u will be on a nice win ammount of glass. I made my purple badge with 20 glass to start and maybe 2 hours time. The trick is to never get another card above 13. If u have 13 or more always show the cards. 12 or below hit. Trust me I even helped a clannie with advice since he was always losing lots of gold on it. The same day I told him how to do it he got purple badge with very little money spent. Try it :D

PS: I see u have purple badge but u can still net about 6000glass in maybe 2 hours if u wanna break it for dumping achievement :D

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 7:21am

And 6000 in 2 hours is a worst case estimate :D mostly u should get double that amount :D

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 10:15am

Is there any issue to be reported to the game administration in any of these posts or is this a general discussion of duel tactics?

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 4:17pm

Sorry cross I saw this topic on the most recent list. I didn't see where it was posted. I believe the duel system is perfectly fine lol :))

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 5:27pm

as the inner workings of duel are not visible to us I was not sure if what I reported in the original post was a bug or not, but I found it odd.

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 5:49pm

Well cardsharp reacts differently than a regular blackjack dealer. Whenever he has let's say 15 or 16 or so and u have something like that or higher, he will almost always risk it. I suspect he even hits when he has 18. Not sure though. I even won games with 12 because he busted with a 26. The only reasonable explanation is that eventhough he had more than my 12 at the beginning, he still hit and got the dragon or something. Also the cards here are different than regular blackjack. That would explain the weird internal workings u might have reported.