You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 11:58pm

my cz riding skill

hello i am writing to you about my cz riding skill i payed 45g to orfin the beast master and i done the quest well succeded but then i bought my amulet of call cryon zorb for 5g and i tryed to steed it and it says that i need to go to orfin and complete the lessons but i have done and i payed 45g and then i sumon it in fights and it says i need lessons i also tryed looking on my atributes page but it does not say riding skill 1 what should i do because that is 45g wasted if i dont get that riding skill....

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:00pm

When did you pay the 45 gold? Also please try to talk to Orfin and do the Learn to ride - Beginner Quest. We can not find any 45gold paid by you.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 5:38pm

well i did pay orfin i didnt paypall i just saved up but it seems that my money is gone and the quest for cz is till there and aparently i need to pay another 45g so what do i go now :( 45g is not easy to get :(

Friday, June 24th 2011, 11:14pm

i done the trade with destroyer500 for 2.5g at about 22.06.2011 23:49 so i guess it was like a few hours before ... not quite sure... but the quest apears there again but my 45g is gone and it says i have to pay another one so what do i do ?
thank you for understanding.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 4:28pm

You did the quest "Learn to ride a Crion Zorb", but not the quest "Learn to Ride". The last one is the one in which you pay the 45 Gold. You did not pay them yet.