You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 6:26pm

Lagging

Dear admins,

i really like this game but lagging is getting worse and worse and i think it's a server issue. Could you please do something about this?

Thx

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 7:19am

+1

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to agree with this one. My computer is not getting worse and I've cleared all the stuff I could and updated all the stuff needed for the game. But I am not getting the speed I did a few weeks ago.

I believe that this one might actually be a server problem and not a computer problem, because many of my friends have noticed that the speed has decreased. Lots of them have noticed that the speed has decreased since Friday when the server had a problem.

Just trying to aware you guys, I know you have a lot of stuff to work on, please just check this,

Samrhee

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 8:51am

I did figure out one thing that improved my gaming speed a lot. Try putting your settings to low flash quality. It seemed to work pretty well for me, a great friend just told me about it and it happened to work great.

Hope it works for you and everyone else,

Samrhee

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 9:22am

It is generally advisable to check your flash settings and to make sure you have the lates version of Flash. Also,try not to run too many other things at the same time.