You are not logged in.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 11:32pm

Multiple items for 1 turn-in

22:17 You approach the altar...
22:17 ...and sacrifice a baby Atshi bat! A worthy sacrifice; the Spirit of Fire will be pleased.
22:17 ... and sacrifice a Zik firefly! A puny sacrifice; you will have do better than that to please the Spirit of Fire!

Well, I knew the firefly wouldn't work, already tried it once, but since I was passing through the barrow on my way to try to get a baby bat, I decided to try for a Queen Zik....

So, now I run all the way across country, get a baby bat, run all the way back, and evidently the bat is worthy, but since I had a stupid bug in my bag, the quest takes both items, tells me I'm not worthy, and I can't proceed.
So, now I guess I have to make the trip back to the bat cave, probably not be so lucky and die, have to pay to fix my gear, run back and try again....Nice way to waste the whole day.
The damned quest should take 1 and ONLY 1 item at a time instead of everything in your bag, I'm surprised it let me keep my battle spider.....
If the quest is going to take account everything in 1 shot then the "worthy" item should be last instead annulled,so yea, you still lose multiple items but at least can proceed from that point.Why is the "good" item superceeded by the bullshit one?

Monday, February 6th 2012, 9:26am

u need 5 bats or 6 and about 12-15 ziegred if I remember right

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:19am

nah its just 7-12 bats and ur in the clear ive done ...with about 6 of my characters :)

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:38am

6 or 7 bats. It is better if you ask a friend to help you: you both come to bats den, you retrieve a bat and each time give it to your friend, when he has 6, he gives you all of them and you go burning them.

You should use mentor advice if you need information, this board is for bug reports only.