You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 11:41pm

Regarding Enlightenment Ring

Hi isnt the enlightenment ring supposed to work on scrolls as well?? i made scrolls more than 200 times but after the first 3 times that i got doubles i stopped getting doubles on scrolls ...has something changed?? I still get extra catches on fish ...
Or is the enlightnment ring only supposed to work on gathering resources ...

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 4:50pm

I got double few times only and it works only on rock skin scrolls, nothing else-no inks no other scrolls, no malleable stones...
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 8:46pm

same here .. the first time i got the ring i got doubles twice on rock skin and and once i made blue rock skin .. but after that i have made plenty rock skins, heals, poisons, antidotes, puris ... nothing, zilch, nada .... is it like 3 wishes ... works only 3 times?? i can understand it not working on ink and malleable stones as it is equivalent to collecteds and dusts ... but i wuld atleast expect it to work on all the scrolls ... has there been an update?? removing the rings effect on the scrolls???

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 10:06pm

Thats cause sorcs get bonus and upgrades only on rockskin scrolls..so ring works only on rockskins

Monday, August 15th 2011, 1:47am

thats a bit roundabout logic isnt it??

Monday, August 15th 2011, 7:40am

Nope, its pretty obvious isnt it?

Monday, August 15th 2011, 8:27pm

ya but the problem is .. i have made plenty of rock skins as well .... no flashes of inspiration ...:stesn:

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:50am

You have to be open yourselves to receive the inspriation. :smile:

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: