You are not logged in.

Monday, March 28th 2011, 11:21pm

Can't put Evil Eyes in bank

Hi,

I have this in my pack, http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=106896673

But for some reason I can't put these in the bank. Can you fix this bug before they expire please.

Thanks

Trauma

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 9:32am

Your evil eyes are weightless, so there is no reason to put them into the bank.

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 3:50pm

Dear Cross Knight,

So what your are saying is that Evil Eyes can nologer have their life span extended by placing them in the bank and adding more? They will expire in 30 day if you don't use them?

I have just added another Eye, bought from auction house to the ones in my pack and the lifspan does not change to 30 days. So in 29 days all the eyes in my pack will expire even if i buy more they still have the shorter date on?

This is crazy, how can you accumulate any at lower lv? Why are skulls still able to be put in the bank.

Please fix this crazy idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 4:21pm

I have just traded an EE to a friend and it is now in his pack but life span is still 29 days. So what your saying is that EE now last 30 days regardless. And if the EE in my pack get down to 1day and I buy a new one with 30days life when it goes in my pack it will have 1 day life like all the rest. Come on that is just not fair. Please fix this crazy idea.

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 7:33pm

Ok, so i havent got any eyes in the past week so unless its been changed in that time then what im going to say should still remain true. Every time you get a new eye (or any other item that has a life span) then the lifespan returns to the maximum it can be, for eyes 30 days. I dont see what the problem is here.

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 9:11am

Extending the life time of items by moving them in and out of the bank is a violation of ยง 4.4 of the game rules. Any player doing that faces a curse of captivityof at least 7days.