You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 10:21am

Bug?

09:09 You have used the scroll and been transported to Light's Edge. Be careful, you are now on enemy territory!
09:09 You have been attacked by [href=] [href=] Brian Baru [13][>[href=].
09:09 Fight begun: Attack on _FlameBringer_[href=].
09:09 Fight ended: Attack on _FlameBringer_[href=].
09:09 You have sustained a Forearm injury.
09:11 info » Books of Knowledge: New to the game? Have a look at the Books of Knowledge[href=]
09:11 info » here: Earn money and collect quest items by hunting monsters. Click here[href=] for a hunting guide.
09:14 You have used the scroll and been transported to Light's Edge. Be careful, you are now on enemy territory!
09:15 info » battlefields: Visit the battlefields[href=] to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!
09:15 You have joined an Attack on Pkhadd Bear[href=].
09:15 You have sustained a Forearm injury.
09:16 Fight ended: Attack on Pkhadd Bear[href=].
09:16 You have received 10 87.

According to this chat log and my injury, I got injured twice. However the chat log doesn't show the 2nd fight, so instead of the 19hr injury I had before, it's now over a day. As you can see, the second injury happened after I joined the fight on the phkadd bear, so I couldn't have already been in a fight :neznau: please can someone explain what happened?

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 10:26am

**EDIT**

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…04480474&stat=1

This fight log shows that I got injured by the phkadd bear, but if that is the case, why has the message come up a minute before the fight ended?

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 1:23pm

Simple, lag...it happens, sometimes you see ur damaged items b4 the fight actually ends.
~Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes~ ...

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:44pm

I agree with -Rebirth-. You simply got a lag there.