You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 4:37am

A special Christmas gift quest - Saw Amelie and did not recieve my reward

A special Christmas gift

Passed: Talk to Bludiara and ask her whether she has a Magic Crystal Ball which can make Amelie see her Baguron all the time.
Passed: Bring Blodiara a Charming Glass Ball. You can get it from Ostap. In addition she wants you to bring her some Pork, which you will get when you slaughter a pig in the pigsty on the #MAP[Glade of Oblivion,Glade of Oblivion,0].
Passed: Bring Ostap Christmas Flowers (5 pieces) from the Plateau of Silence and Snowballs (25 pieces).
Passed: Take the Charming Glass Ball to Bludiara. Don't forget to bring her Pork, too. To get some, you have to slaughter a pig in the pigsty on the #MAP[Glade of Oblivion,Glade of Oblivion,0], if you haven't done this yet.
Passed: Go back to Bludiara after she has crafted the Magic Crystal Ball.
Passed: Find the False Santa Claus and take back the Magic Crystal Ball before it is too late. When you get the Magic Crystal Ball, take it to Baguron.
Current goal: Bring #MAP[Amelie,Amelie,0] # her Christmas gift. She is already waiting for you with a reward.

I went to see Amile - I did not recieve my reward - I still have the crystal ball
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=129835142.
Please Help!

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 5:40am

Did you happen to notice it is now after christmas? this quest had a time limit.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 12:39pm

You might have been too late. A christmas present should be delivered for Christmas.