You are not logged in.

• "Beuwolf" started this thread

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 11:28am

Pet Essence Part 2

Mr Cross Knight,

Sorry to open yet another thread but since you closed the other one I have no other choice. With a statement like this

Quoted from "Cross Knight;107498"

There are a few pets that don't give essences.

Then it would be nice if you could specifiy which these few pets are, part from the Wolf Cub I mean. After all, the Spirit Charmers Event/Quest for clans is a pet based Event/Quest, so other players might be interested to know which pets that do not give essence. I mean, paying 50 Gold for a realtive rare pet (Since can only be obtained at Winter Fair) and NOT be able to use it in a Pet Based Event/Quest that sort of is taking the mickey out of it, wouldn't you say ?

Also, could you be so kind and find out as to WHY some pets can not be used in a pet based event/quest please, would be greatly appreciated ! :mol:

Looking forward to your reply with interest.

Beuwolf

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 11:46am

In order to find out which pets give essences I would suggest to find out together with other players.

Why they don't give essences, well I am not a biologist and this must have to do with the biology of these pets. Maybe one day the scientists of Faeo will find out. :smile:

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: