You are not logged in.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 7:37am

Error noticed - Link incorrect location found.

I noticed a mistake from Esmeril the Jeweller

Rainbow Stones
Happy to see you, warrior. Warriors have started visiting me a lot recently, and they always have something with them! Recently several warriors called in to show me some wonderful precious stones. They told me an interesting story, that they found them in precious caskets, and for some reason each warrior has only one type of stone! But in total there are seven different colours of rainbow stones - the same number as the colours of the rainbow: blue, indigo, violet, yellow, orange, red and green. They intrigued me, I wanted to have a look at the wonderful stones myself. Whoever makes a complete collection of these precious stones and brings them to me, I will make them a jewel with very interesting qualities. But alas, it is not so simple, as the warriors not only have to find the stones themselves, but also exchange them with other warriors. All the same, if you manage to do it, you won't regret it!

I have gathered seven different stones, although it took some effort! What jewel will you make me from them?

Yes, it will not be easy to get seven different stones from other warriors... But it is worth a try? I will be back with the stones!

The Bold and underline which I clicked on leads to this website
http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=83 which is the incorrect. (it leads to Jaggernaught info). This is nothing to do with precious caskets.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:26am

Fixed, thank you!