You are not logged in.

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 6:07am

.PL server lag

Hi, this may seem petty but i invested alot of cold hard cash into an armor set on here.

i was in a CC instance around 22:00 GMT
lossing another instance with Magmars

i was asked for help in battle by one of my kin and joined,

then there seemed to be a major leg, i have never seen anything as bad

i have the game client witch boast 'faster loading', and yes i agree, it seems to be much faster. but i still managed to lag.

i have a screenshot showing my whole fight log, i got one attack in out of luck and i was killed due to 'time out'.

i lost durability in my Northern Wind Boots, Northern Wind Sword and my wanderer's Backpack and was hoping i could have it restored.

what the problem was i dont know as my CPU runs idle whilst playin, an AMD Dual-Core can handle this puny client, even now with Windows Messenger, Paint, The Client and a few other apps im using my CPU is averaging 10% and RAM around 40%.

22:00 GMT is far from Peek time so it wasnt my conection, so there must of been a transfer problem from the .PL servers.

As i said, the only reason im bothered is the fact i have spent nearly £1000 GBP and most of that has been spent on this armor.

Please Get Back to Me

Thanks, Blade

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 5:49pm

I can only say one thing to avoid it is to not use client during a cc event or anything like that: i had problems with client while i was in PL. cc, but i turned it off and went to chrome and it works fine, just have to refresh once in a while.

Hope it helps.

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 11:00pm

thanks guys, but the main problem is this durability i lost :(

Monday, December 5th 2011, 10:46am

We are currently investigating that issue. For technical reasons it is unfortunately impossible to restore durability of items.