Hatred [12] [Small Elixir of Mana]-> [Small Elixir of ...] effect

Luan Tiger [6]Hatred [12] -20 blow

Luan Tiger [6]Hatred [12] dodge

Hatred [12] [Breath of Darkness]-> D_House [11] effect

Stone Gole... [7] has lost the battle

Hatred [12] [Ray of Darkness II]-> Stone Gole... [7] -338 cast

Hatred [12] [Small Elixir of Mana]-> [Small Elixir of ...] effect

Hatred [12] killed by time-out

15:40 Some of your items have been damaged: Helmet of the Jaguar (-1), Boots of the Jaguar (-1), Reinforced Warlord's Belt (-1), Leather Bag (-1), Amulet of Weak Reflection (-1). :bee:
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 6:32pm

There are many time-out reasons. Power-outages, cats nibbling on cables, Peter Griffin digging a ditch and lots and lots of others. But in your case, I'd blame it on your ISP.
:drink:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 11:34pm

why my isp? , i didnt get disconnected in the game.

If i was disconnected i wouldnt go here and ask you.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.

Friday, October 15th 2010, 10:48am

You don't have to be disconnected completely for the time-out to occur: If your ISP switched IP tables and you were given a new address the fight server would lose connection while the game server wouldn't notice for example.
:drink:

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 9:51pm

ok, granted that you are right on that server mumbo jumbo talk, but the issue is i did a hit before i time out. Base from my experience in playing this game for more than 2 years, you only get to time out if you miss 4 consecutive hits.
Now if i did a hit and then the server suddenly disconnects me due to changing of ips, how come i still got disconnected? it didnt count my hit? that crappy progamming on your developers and you should send them back to school.

close this topic, just made me realised that i shouldnt even ask here if i dont want a bs answer.