You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 10:41am

complaint on trade Trade Dept

I coudn't make new thread in Guards Assistance - Human chapter so I do it here.

I get letter :
Subject: trade with cenarius
trade not approved price too low
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…ibution-Bracers

than we have conversation:
08:50 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: with your trade if you increase the amount by 10g i will approve it
08:51 Cenarius » -TheBest-,Darth Vixen: O_o
08:51 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: Retribution Bracers on auc for 36g now :Smile_ya-ne-znayu:
08:51 Cenarius » -TheBest-,Darth Vixen: i would prefer cancelling it dear, see the auction for once:P
08:51 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: difference 2g:Smile_ya-ne-znayu:
08:51 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: i know auction prices are lower but i have to go by the trade prices
08:52 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: you have trade prices again :Smile_Shocked: so were are thay? I dont see any in trade rules
08:53 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: because only trade guards have them
08:54 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: so only you can trade here?
08:55 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: with trade they have to be within a reason price of the ones i have to be legal, the trouble with auction if you get investigated
08:56 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: and the price is too low you can get into trouble further down the line
08:56 Cenarius » -TheBest-,Darth Vixen: :Smile_Gagged:u won't tell anyone right
08:57 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: ok, lets think:
08:57 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: I am a plaier and I have item
08:57 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: I wi=ont to sell it
08:57 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: *I wont
08:57 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: well make it 40g and i will approve
08:58 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: I dont know the price so I go to auc and there is 2-3 same items for 35-36g
08:58 Cenarius » -TheBest-,Darth Vixen: hmm, if best gives me another week i will agree
08:59 Cenarius » -TheBest-,Darth Vixen: although high but we have already paid the taxes and all
08:59 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: I make diference 1g to sell it, cos other way my buyer woudn't buy it
08:59 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: and you told me it is low price!
09:00 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: I agree for another week, but!
09:00 Cenarius » -TheBest-,Darth Vixen: but...:)
09:01 -TheBest- » Cenarius,Darth Vixen: but this is not good relation to me from guards
09:01 Cenarius » -TheBest-,Darth Vixen: i will rewrite the forum
09:02 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: i am just doing my job, and players think it is easy i get abused because players go off auction prices which differ to what i am allowed to approve for trades
09:02 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: i dont mean to seem like a bully i am just trying to help you
09:03 -TheBest- » Darth Vixen: who gives you prices?
09:04 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-,Cenarius: you can use the same trade thread http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…ibution-Bracers
09:04 Darth Vixen » -TheBest-: i get the list from ladydragon
09:06 -TheBest- » Darth Vixen: ok thank you

So:
1. Why we dont know guard prices? Thay shoud be posted somewere.
2. Is that prices only for retry brasers? If no - post prices for all items in the game.
3. If I coudnt find buyer for guard price because it is too high compared with auc price must be someone who will buy my item for that price. What is the guard price for lvl10 blue helmet? 350g? we have 2. coud you buy them for 350g each please? No? Noone need cos 350 is too high. People have items but coudnt sell them. Please stop it.

PS:I sold my thing for the normal price. Not high. Not low. For the price that it is worth. We have auc here and if you wont to make fix prices for items - you shoud close it.