You are not logged in.

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 12:59am

Cursed mask+Rainbow Power+Gift of Insight

I started quest on Friday, nearly when it started on server, from Bludiara, moved to lake, nothing was hapening, i assumed that i am stuck so decline quest, went back to Bludiara and start again, went to lake, after few attacks, and after i attack some, got mask, thrown to Bludiara, went to Shiko in royal tomb, he moved me to asylum, few doors opend, fight, and than one empty room with no option to go back....i assumed that i am stuck, so teleported back to city with my amulet of return....I tryed to go back to Shiko to go back to asylum, but no option for that, than go back to Bludiara, but there no option for start again, i decline that quest.....BUT mask didn't removed, and i gues it should be removed.....

Second part of this.....i went to hunt liches and vampires under rainbow power in Vassal's Tomb, use my warrior blessing, after 20 minutes my elder blessing, i have Gift of Insight, blue lolly, assassin's battle axe, all of this get me 0-zero ee for 2 hours duration of rainbow power...So this is not good, much people saying to admins to raise drop rate of ee for a little, but it seems that they lower it instead...
Maybe fault is in cursed mask, but it had to be removed after declination of quest, like other quest items of declined quests.....

Gift of Insight....2 months ago i got more of 20 golden scales, for 2 hours of rainbow, that time i was lvl5, hunt zombies, also assasin's axe, blue lolly,elder and warrior blessings, and that time i got 8 ee....now got only 2 golden scales for 2 hours of hunting under rainbow and with blessing and 0 ee, it does not fit....

Fix this......:buee:

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 1:09am

In my Achievements list achievement Little treasure is stuck on 1g 67s 16c.....before i killed more 500 liches, 500 zombies, over 150 vampires, and many others, and that scale should be more of 50g....maybe this also have some influence in my drop rate of evil eyes !!:devil:

Monday, January 16th 2012, 12:45pm

Well, from a techniacl point of view there is no connection between the mask and drop rates.

However, remember that friday the thirteenth is a day of bad luck...