You are not logged in.

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 5:15am

Unknown Error Message

Hi :) since the recent update i have been getting many unknown error messages while mining and then recently picking plants after i switched. I do not know what it is but its worse than the mining failed as i get quite a few of them pretty regularly. So i thought i should bring it to admins attention. Hope you can fix it. Thank you :drink:

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/dragon_masterjb/0001.jpg?t=1286680485[/IMG]
Life is like watching a cookie crumble, sometimes you get big chunks of sweetness while at others you can barely see any at all.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 12:15pm

In which location(s) and for which plant(s)/stone(s) did you get that message?

Monday, October 11th 2010, 8:40pm

i get the same this with plants in count V, bats den, place of sorrow theres a lite of about 10 places that i am getting the same thing
:stesn: my cookie tower died... there's dead cookies everywhere :stesn:

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 10:40am

Do you only get them while playing via the client or on a browser aswell?
:drink:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 7:59pm

I only use the client. I got the one on picture there from Outskirts of Silent Steppe while picking mistletoe, i also have pictures getting them while picking clover at Deadcove, and Milfoil at Luan Harbor. I have got them before when i was geo/jeweler as well.
Life is like watching a cookie crumble, sometimes you get big chunks of sweetness while at others you can barely see any at all.

Friday, October 15th 2010, 10:44am

Right. Your best bet is to contact our tech support via client@warofdragons.com with this issue. Please give them a detailed description of the software and operating system you are running on your computer as well as one or two screen shots.
:drink: