You are not logged in.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 12:16pm

Cross knight you are right

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…t87477post87477

Please stop closing threads without finding the issue.

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Tribal%20X

He was wearing the same armor he is now (with sword, not pick)

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=hatred

He was wearing the same armor as he is now

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=TheUnderdog

I am wearing the same armor as i am now.

Please describe to me what part of these armors is under the minimum required??? You can ask any human that saw us in this fight, we had FULL armor sets on.
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

:ninza:All these knives!:ninza:

Monday, May 16th 2011, 12:18pm

this is serious issue, if people with full sets dont get rep.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 12:21pm

Very serious ...... and needs to be looked at asap pls :rose:

Monday, May 16th 2011, 12:23pm

There is no list of the required armour you need for GB reputation. You just need to try what sort of armpour you need.

It is not about certain parts of the armour that are under the requirements, Your armour has certain values that have to be matched in total.

In this section of the forum threads get closed as soon as a question is answered. Open the same thread again and again just because you don't get what you want will only result in being banned from the forum.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 12:25pm

no good amor is a nice answer from him ... what is a good amor complited purple set ? or we must go naked in a gb to become repu

Monday, May 16th 2011, 12:35pm

as i know u must have full set on ur lvl + u need to make as min few hits or casts or use heal or poison.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:33pm

[7:31:05 AM] Under: Cross Knight

I know what you are trying to say, but i am not posting again because i did not get the answer that i want. I know the answer, what i am looking for is your recognition of it. All three of us who posted in response to this fight are wearing the same armor that we have worn in the last 150 gbs which we have received reputation, I have been in gb's just yesterday in my full armor set which is no different to what any player on the server wears. We did not receive GB reputation when we should have. Do you think it is a coincidence that 3 of us all did not recieve reputation from the same fight?? No it is not.

Now you can respond in the same way that you have the last 5 times, or ban more and more people or simply accept the facts that we have told you. Something happened with the server at the time of the fight that caused us to be wrongly robbed of our reputation.

(BTW, Calling that ban 'abusive behavior' is really quite insulting when the reality is that you simply do not want to do the job that you are payed. I do not appreciate being treated like a child and told to be quiet and go away.)

- The Underdog
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:35pm

:lol: who's changed the subject to "right" from "wrong" :lol:
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:37pm

I'll give you three guesses :)

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:47pm

Mr Underdog, I am not sure if you have heard that there was an update about a month ago. During that update a few things have changed. Now I leave it to you to guess whether GB rep was one of them or not.

By the way, you were not banned because of any posts in this area of the fourm. However, you are pretty close to that.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:59pm

[7:56:20 AM] Under: In that case for what i was banned you clearly didnt read into the joke.... But i will accept that and move on.

Yes i know all about this update.. The point of the matter is, i have worn the same armor every single day since the update. I have been in more than 20 GBs since then in this same armor i wear now. But all this is still irrelevant, because i am wearing a full set. A full set means that i have ALL the armor that i can possibly wear on. There is no way to have more or better armor on.

If you care to see Hatreds page you will notice his armor is the best in the server. The best possible armor to wear at his level (with exception of purple armor). He had a complete set on (as did i and tribal x) and still we were told that our armor was not enough.

The simple fact is, we had the maximum possible armor that there is to wear. Thus there was some other problem.

- TheUnderdog

Monday, May 16th 2011, 3:37pm

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain:wizard: