You are not logged in.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 9:30am

Quest Difficulties

I am about to aqquire Lingroants Enchanted Crown and I uderstand that I can receive a blue helmet of my choice. But, Shiko does not have this quest for me. Only Galmakhars Helmet quest, and I am wondering If I may have to get Galmakhars helmet and do that quest first? But mentors are telling me I should be able to automatically start it. Ive never completed it, and its not on my quest list. Please reply ASAP

thanks.
Dark_Dragon_

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 11:09am

just need to have the ling crown in backpack to access that quest from shiko .. he wont give u the quest if u dont have the crown in ur backpack

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 12:00pm

Quoted from "Dark_Dragon_;125116"

I am about to aqquire Lingroants Enchanted Crown and I uderstand that I can receive a blue helmet of my choice. But, Shiko does not have this quest for me. Only Galmakhars Helmet quest, and I am wondering If I may have to get Galmakhars helmet and do that quest first? But mentors are telling me I should be able to automatically start it. Ive never completed it, and its not on my quest list. Please reply ASAP

thanks.
Dark_Dragon_

well first of all its rare to get Lingroants Enchanted Crown its a rare drop most people just get Lingroants Crown witch you get pay 10 gold and get a green helmet only Lingroants Enchanted Crown you can get a blue helmet and i have yet seen anyone on this server get it

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 11:40am

Does this answer your question?