You are not logged in.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 6:40pm

Quest error

I started the quest of Hunting the Hunter. I reached the point of talking with Mikalt the Bouncer at Mary's pub. It will not go any farther and on the quest screen there is not a DECLINE button to close out this quest. My character name is Klerg and the login is kb5fet2@yahoo.com. Any help would be appreciated.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 6:48pm

The quest "Hunting the Hunter" is not declineable. Once started you will have to finish it.
:drink:

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 11:43pm

Hello this is the first time they put a doubt in forrum and found this title as I will put my doubts here, if you're in the wrong place sorry.

Well I'm doing the quest The Great Journey, and reaches this point Current goal: Go to the Spirit of Wind, who Will you find near the Graves of the Poor and ask for the rain-making artifact.

I see it in the grave of her poor and speak with the spirit of wind, but he's no option to continue the quest just talk about the Gnomes coins.
I believe that is in error. I asked for help Pumuckel Mentor, and tell myself that it can be error in the quest.
thanks for attention.

excuse even bother going http://www.warofdragons.com/info/for...76003&f=21&p=1 # 697853
found:
Passed: Go to the Spirit of Wind, who Will you find near the Graves of the Poor and ask for the rain-making artefact. [Quest of rainbow Should Be completed]
is that I do not yet completed.

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 11:23am

You need to complete the Power of the Rainbow quest to be able to continue with the Great Journey.