You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 3:12pm

Third time is a charm....Harcide bug

Okay, jsut talked to Yvil and she asked me to post this again so another admin can look into once again. Third post about the same issue.

I cannot enter the harcide hive. Yvil told me that there is a quest that needs to be done to enter this event. I KNOW IT.........I HAVE DONE THAT QUEST....check my achievements, I have done the harcide hive 5 or 6 times already, I even made a candle from the wax I got. Let me repeat once again so it's clear....I HAVE BEEN IN THE HARCIDE HIVE 4 OR 5 TIMES AT LEAST...I HAVE DONE THE QUEST...then a month ago, I could get in it anymore and I haven't been able to enter the hive for the past month...PLEASE HELP.

Again, please check my achievements...you will see that I have been in the harcide hive at least 5 times and I even made a candle from the wax. I can't enter anymore.

So please, don't tell me I need to do the quest to enter...If the quest got deleted from my achievements, you should still be able to see that I have been in the hive many times....so please give me the achievement again so I can enter it again...

Thank you.

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 3:16pm

What error message do you get when you try to enter the Zigred Hive?

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 3:30pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;97697"

What error message do you get when you try to enter the Zigred Hive?

I don't remember the exact workind but it says that the hive is protected by Giant zigfred or something like that so I can't enter. I just checked my achievements and the achievements for the candle wax and the Harcide hive and killing the harcide are still there but the achievement for doing the quests to access it is not anymore. That might be why I can't enter it anymore. What the heck happened to the quest achievement?

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 4:48pm

Did you do the quest Innocent Victim?

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 8:13pm

Yes, I must have....look at my achievements, it shows I have killed the Harcide....I've actually been in the hive 4 or 5 times and collected wax which I used to create a candle..I got an achievement for that as well. How could have I accessed the hive without that quest? But the achievement for that quest is now gone..something happened...

I just looked at my achievements..I killed the arcide 4 times so that's a proof I did that quest but somehow, that quest is now gone from my achievements.

Friday, July 8th 2011, 10:45am

Please speak to Poker in the tavern, he should have the quest for you.