You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 3:46am

Tallar/Battlefield stats Damaged. Admins have a look Please

In many many cases i see, in saved statistics get damaged, like the one in my info. Please have a look at it. Its not fair to waste money on damaged statistics

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 6:54am

I think you might want to mail the support or at least post this in feedback, else the thread is not serious and is for pub lulz.

LOL you're a noob and I killed your friend with a zigred.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 10:16am

Dont delete the saved stats, players come back eventually.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:11pm

Please provide a detailed description of the issue,with examples, links, maybe screenshots etc. and explain the problem.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 1:15pm

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;99931"

I think you might want to mail the support or at least post this in feedback, else the thread is not serious and is for pub lulz.

LOL you're a noob and I killed your friend with a zigred.

Off topic troll, you always talk off topic

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 2:04pm

Please provide a detailed description of your issue.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 4:56pm

problem of tallars is opponent not loading and response going over 4k-6k ms in seconds
i click on backpack 2-3 times on last sec opponent load when i have -500 to -800 hp already even sometimes opponent dont load and i die by timeout and armour repairing+belts repairing sucks if i dont get any valour from a fight:stesn:
my flash quality remains low response on 300-400ms with help of other sites i keep on loading in client if i dont then response remains 1000 ms
please fix it

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 7:09pm

Look, whenever we save any stats, of battlefield, like cc or tallars, we lose the stats, have a look, ther cant be only 3-4 or 1 people in tallar, understand further.

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 9:40am

There is an issue with saving Battlefield stats, This is a known issue. For the time bieng we advise not to save these.

Was this the issue you were trying to report?

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 3:15pm

Not to save? okay i agree, but some stats remain un damaged for ever, what is reason?
Like this one of 6th march
http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…65857&outside=1