You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 10:00am

game concerns

Sir I find the situation that just happened to me unacceptable. I was fighting 5 or 5 iggs on board the ship. I was ahead in the fight with quite a few tigers working against the remaining iggs. Server failure and I end up dead and a lot of my armor broken, and nothing to show for it. This is not the fault of the player. Can you not do something about this. I feel it is totally unfair. This has happened to me twice before, but I didnt feel strongly enough to complain. Please provide some relief for this situation Thank you in advance Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

I dont know how to get you a link to the fight . can you advise me Once a fight is over it just disappears and I dont know how to recapture it Thank you Phillip Havens I.e. Grandpa

I did as you requested but can find no record of the fight I had. I keep having so many problems with this game I am allmost ready to wipe it from my hard drive. I have a problem trying to decode my lvl 6 superblow. I have a chart laid out with 243 possible options. I have been thru these 3 times and have check off the series, and the last time Had My Wife help me check off each individual blow. Still cannot get the superblow to reveal itself. Possible a game glitch as I would bet my life I have hit every combination on this chart. I could not have made the same mistake 3 times, providing there was a mistake. Would you help me on this matter as I do enjoy playing but frustration level is at a maximum Thanks I impatiently await your response Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 4:17pm

As you already know since other users were quick to explain, you can save your fights to your profile. Nevertheless this was not a server glitch. The problem you experienced was a connection loss. As everyone can tell, this has become somewhat a severe issue during the past few weeks, which we are still trying to unravel:

Our hardware is working perfectly and most users claim that so is theirs. This leaves two areas for us, that probably harbor the cause - the internet connection from the user to us, or - much more likely - the latest versions of Adobe Flash.
For some reason that our IT department is still trying to compensate for, the latest Flash versions use a lot more connections than before. This seems to be the reason for the software to become unstable.

Even though I have to decline compensation for your losses in that battle citing our rules and terms & conditions, I assure you, that we are trying the best we can to come up with a solution for the stability issue.
:drink:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:57pm

My level 6 superblow has been revealed. I do not know if you corrected it as it was still a mystery when I turned the computer off last night. If you fixed it I appreciate it very much. I thank you again. Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa