Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 2:01am

Author: Spudz

Santa Human elections!

Sith poo for the win, c'mon already has the tummy for it

Friday, March 9th 2012, 7:04pm

Vampire Elixer Quest

Message during reward of Great Vampire Recipe is wrong: 18:00 Seized: Lotus 130 pcs. Received: Great Vampire Elixir Recipe 1 pcs and city reputation. In one week's time you can repeat your success and take part in the tournament again.

Friday, January 6th 2012, 9:13pm

Still Cant get into Arena Grouped

Finally we got in grouped. que still skips.

Friday, January 6th 2012, 8:11pm

Still Cant get into Arena Grouped

CrossNight you closed my last post. How does the battlefield go from 2 ahead of us with 5 battlefields, to 4 battlefields, to 3 battlefields...then up to 5 battlefields and we still have two ahead of us? You said you couldn't replicate. Are you checking in a test environment or live with the crazy international server? I'm not stupid and you should seriously think about treating us as CUSTOMERS. After all this is a business enterprise. Put the pastry down and try harder please. "Could not replic...

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 11:55pm

Suspicious character

Alt_teRnaTive leveled up in this arena. It was his last as lvl 4 and obviously from the valour he needed it for his quest as it was his last chance. anchorite did not help defeat him in battle and just stood there despite my requests for help. I suspect that this may be a multi or he had an arrangement with anchorite to "throw" this arena. I'm highly disappointed that this occurred and request an immediate review of the two accounts above. It's inexcusable for this type of behavior by any player...

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 6:49pm

Cannot Get Into Arena Grouped

I've tried going into arena grouped for soem time time and simply can't get in. However, when we ungroup we get in without any problems. All my losses have came at the hands of two players from the same clan I'm certain are grouped. When I get tossed into the arena with a leather sphere chaser I'm screwed. So my question is how can our magmar counterparts get in grouped but we can't? This needs to be corrected immediately.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 3:16am

christmas gift

There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box... I appreciate the gifts, they will be very useful. The last string was for a mysterious pack of cards which I did not receive however.

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 4:40pm

"free" entry one hundred golden tournament

Very same thing happened to me yesterday. I can't locate my post on this issue either. Followed the same sequence as discussed by SdeathreaperS above. Afterwards I noticed my wallet was 1g lighter. I would also like my 1g put back and it should be clearly marked that it costs 1g AND if it's no longer valid it should have been taken down by the Admins.

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 2:12am

Cave Event Over, but Charged When it said it wouldn't

I was going through the script for the Cave Event for last weekend, it said it would not charge me so kept going through script. Afterwards I find myself 1 gold lighter. So it took the gold when it said it wouldn't AND it's of no use since event was over. I was merely killing time while waiting to transfer. Please review and I would appreciate the 1g reapplied.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 1:01am

Arena Glitch

Nazneen and I just finished an Arena on the Polish server I believe and although we both dropped our spheres we got no credit for them and they were not in our bags.