You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 1:42pm

Author: Listenerr

Auction Bug?

for the past 5 mins ive been trying to look in the auction for chests... i go from weps to arm to chests... when i go to chests/caskets from armor everythings fine til i go to the next page.. it takes me back to armor.. ive dun this bout 15 times... first time ive been to the auction since maintenance... idk if my comp is bein retarded or sum issues..... jst letn you guys know in case it is a prob..

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 7:27am

Serafim the Gnome

I'm maybe being anal here but the gnome says: There's a rumour that I'm a wizard and sorcerer, that it's impossible to grow plants underground, especially ones as beautiful as mine. All I can say to that is "Flowers are living creatures! And you should approach any living creature in the same way - with love and care! From a good relationship and kind words anything can grow!" I believe there should be comma's here: From a good relationship, and kind words, anything can grow!

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 7:16am

smurri, quest: Conversation about wonders

he says: Why are you roaming about like a wolf in the forest?Have you found the beautiful Mermaid, that clears the silt out of Sly Cove? And makes wonderful lampsудные … from annoying bugs! i dnt think lampsудные is right lol

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 8:35am

The History of the Kretch Butcher

In the wide open spaces of Faeo there are countless different creatures. Nature has endowed each of them not only with a habitat, but also with a unique appearance. Each is assigned their own role in the greater scheme of things, which nobody has the right to alter: some graze peacefully in the eternally green meadows and pastures, while others prowl tirelessly in search of prey. This is the way it has always been….. But in addition to the wild animals, the gods also created other beings, endowe...

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 8:29am

Quest: Offering your help to Torgor

Help would be most welcome. We don't have enough of it right now. Ferocious and blood-thirsty Kretches are terrorising the settlement. I could go on and on about the horror which are inhabitants are experiencing, but if you have really come to help, and not to idly chatter, then go to Commander Norias. He is a Magmar warrior and will explain what to do. supposed to be: I could go on and on about the horror which *our* inhabitants are experiencing,...