You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 12:04am

I was waiting for the "all the mounts wnt to human" complaint. heheheheh

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 2:37am

I was waiting for the "all the mounts wnt to human" complaint. heheheheh

Would it make sense if humans get all 3 mounts and human complain about it? I don't think so :)
So I find it normal that magmar(s) complain :)
Last time all 3 mounts went to humans, this time all 3 mounts went to humans, how many times in row it must happen for you to admit teher's something wrong goin' on? Ten times in row, 20 times in row? Happened 2 times in row yet .well:

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 3:33am

Does winning a mount or those prizes really matter that much anymore? Humans will always have an advantage in with the current format. Low levels also can never compete with a lvl19 who has zero reps to improve, not much ranks left to get and earning 80g+ per hour.

There is better and more certain way to spend so much money. Get red chaos. Much more useful mount. Magmars have always had the better quality most likely due to not wasting hundreds of gold gambling.

For every magmar complaining there will be twice as much humans that has never won anything and complain just the same. They just not bold enought to come forum and spew it about the repeated humans winners since they probably get their teeth kicked in. But they would if the shoe were on the other feet and have in the past.

Anyways there is a race change option to come get all these prizes. We humans still waiting for the first magmar to switch to this greater race.

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 7:24am

LoL it has been like this here for over 8 years... The Humans have had the Game handed to them on a Silver Platter... When a ceratin Mag Clan got very strong and was getting the upper hand on Humans.... Guess What A certain So Called human guard came over th Mag side and Jailed 80% of that Clan then ran back to the Human Guards...
So Sorry if it Ruffles a few Feathers... The game Management has always Brown Nosed the Human race and alays will... I remeber when we had Admins running around with their ExE skills all Jacked up killing people they didn't like... Yvil was about the most fair admin we ever had... Most before that and after thayt have been Lacking in People skills.... We do have some really great Guards here now but the basically are the Admis Pawns
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 2:52pm

I remember that one)) He was helping with Chaos fights on plato, but people sat on his neck and hexed him and attacked him, so one day he couldn't be so patient anymore, took 200 exe skill and executed some players :lol:
Also I remember when KingPin was lv 8 he got Dragon Sword from admin, that gives +999 to all stats and went to hunt Fire Kroffdors. Me and one guard told admin "If he can get it then I want it too1" but admin said "I'm sorry, I can't... and now I see I shouldn't have done that. Please don't tell anyone." :wall: Very old admin, a few admin generations ago, about 9 years ago.