You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 5:35am

Drops Issue Post Update

Something is terribly wrong with drops post-update. I keep "getting loot" from monsters and none of the items are going to my backpack. Please fix this as soon as possible or tell me where they are going...

Logs to come shortly...

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 5:39am

03:56 » Strong Elixir of Giant: Your party received Strong Elixir of Giant[href=] 2 pcs
04:19 » Strong Elixir of Blood: Your party received Strong Elixir of Blood[href=] 2 pcs
04:22 » Elixir of Life: Your party received Elixir of Life[href=] 1 pcs
04:25 » Great Elixir of Giant: Your party received Great Elixir of Giant[href=] 5 pcs

None of these "drops" were received in my backpack, and we're not near April Fool's Day either... What gives?

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 10:45am

What loot distribution settings did you have? Who else was in the group? Who was the group leader?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: