You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 11:25pm

Were did my pots go :(

Hello, I would like to know why, I only had 1 rage flower with 2 petals, and when I finished the Piniata event i all the sudden had that flower and a half flower? I dont wanna be jailed for any bugs and dont wanna use the half flower and want to know why it suddenly appeared in my bag.. I play by all the rules and hope that this is a simple mistake with the server but pls make it right. I will not use the flower, Should I drop it or what should i do? Once again im not a cheater and dont want this weirdness to effect my Character. I have been playing this game for almost 2 years and tomorrow is my b-day in irl and the last thing i want is to sign on and see myself jailed for something i have no idea what happened.. ty and hope this can be resolved simple and it wont happen again in the future. It seems almost like a setup :cry: