You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 7:39pm

Freeze in CC and booted out

Guys,

I see that there was another post about this. I have had the CC freeze abnd boot me out the last three times. This seems to be a new bug or something. It has happened 2 times while mining and another time while trying to go from the x roads bask to drop crystals. It has always happened about 1 - 1 1/2 hours into a fight.. Very fustrating. Thanks.

Monday, November 1st 2010, 7:44am

I had this sitution once before - my isp was working perfectly however the client froze a few minutes and I lost more than 3k of valour.

Monday, November 1st 2010, 11:58am

As I said before, in this situation switch to using a browser immediately! Since we have no influence for computers and servers outside our company, it is very hard to track down such issues.
:drink: