You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 3:58pm

how is it possible Air mage hit me 2 times in a row

Kriyus [14]Gazza-prin... [9] -227 cast Gazza-prin... [9] has lost the battle Kriyus [14]Gazza-prin... [9] -301 cast

could this be a bug

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 10:28pm

There is some blesses thatallows mages to stun with them in mage mode. Do you remember what buff the player had?
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 8:26am

@ gaza........

you say me,mages nerv sometimes,because cast only and much times you have 0 chance,to make enough damage for great battle reputation

i make that so...maybe that help u 2 :

save arrows for mages,anti magic ant reduce damage nerv the mages too,when the mage cast,use arrow and mage see,thats better ,that he hit normal.....ok,not all play so,on atshi elixer is a cast every time normal,but dont forget,mages need damage for great battle too :-)

you can also use weakness powder / scrolls

on lvl 16 bring anti magic not much,on this level better remove combo or send him damage back :thumbsup:

and about your thread.......thats a normal stun-effect ^
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: