You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 4th 2024, 8:48am

WoD meets AI!

Warriors! It's time for something cool, Artificial Intelligence (AI) Days!

We have all tried out useful and some not so useful things with AI. This time it’s about something useful, I need a new tablet! This will help me really get going using our WoD social media!

Your task:
Let AI design a tablet, showing a post of mine from social media. Of course, it should fit into our world of FAEO. I’m sure you can find a “suitable contribution” from one of my official social media channels.

For everyone who submits a valid entry, there will be a great participation chest and the winner will receive 50 rubies.

I am looking forward to a new tablet from you that I can use!

Schedule:
04.05.24 - 10.05.24 around 18:00

More information about the event series here and more about the rules here

Wir haben doch alle schonmal mehr oder weniger sinnvolle Sachen mit künstlicher Intelligenz ausprobiert. Diesmal geht es um etwas wirklich sinnvolles: Ich brauche ein neues Tablet, um auf Social Media auch richtig loslegen zu können!

Eure Aufgabe:
Lasst KI ein Tablett designen, dass einen Post von mir zeigen soll! Natürlich soll es in unsere Feo Welt passen.
Ich bin mir sicher, ihr findet dafür einen passenden Beitrag auf meinen offiziellen Social Media Kanälen.

Für jeden, der einen gültigen Beitrag einreicht, gibt es eine tolle Teilnehmertruhe und der Gewinner bekommt 50 Rubine.

Ich freue mich auf ein neues Tablet von euch, das ich benutzen kann!

Zeitplan:
04.05.24 - 10.05.24 gegen 18:00

Mehr Informationen zur Eventreihe hier und mehr zu den Regeln findet ihr hier![/size]

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (May 4th 2024, 8:53am)

Saturday, May 4th 2024, 8:03pm

Stable Diffusion Lighting
Model: Juggernaut XL,
Promt: If desired, I can share prompt and seed with the authorities

link

link

link

link

link

Stable Diffusion Lighting

Model: DreamShaper,
Promt: If desired, I can share prompt and seed with the authorities