You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 4:29pm

again put in prison , ????

why i'm i put to prison again , last time you guys said because of my GL , wantting to try the game ,
we have 2 pc , in the house ,
u told me i have to pay to get $125.00 us , or make new one, so i made new one ,
on hotmail , my GL, hasn't played since, and told you guys what she though of you adminds,
i do made a new account played 4 days , did new character as you advised me ,
lvled him to lvl3 , 4 days playing this while playing i get put to prison , agiain ???
whats wrong now???
you guys not getting enought money??

can you guys tell me what i did now??

Monday, March 21st 2011, 9:54am

If you and your girlfriend want to play from the same computer your characters have to belong to the same race and they are not allowed to trade with each other or to oin the same fights.

this is an answer i got from u guys , my girlfiends only wanted to try the game ,and she's lvl3 , we didn't even trade, she stoped playing the day u put us in jail,.

as i said made a new character , this one. .now , i have both in prison, what now do a new one???? again.?
please reply in oscarjove@hotmail.co.uk , still waitting for a reply , why this one is in prison

Monday, March 21st 2011, 10:46am

Please contact ban@warofdragons.com for any issues regarding penalties, they cannot be discussed in the forum.