You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 17th 2011, 4:54pm

The lags of game, and the disregard for human

is really a pity everything that happens today, what has happened in previous times, it just shows the lack of consideration that managers have toward humans, but also by the players.

I understand that there are problems with the game and sometimes a few bugs and normal and understandable, but not to admit that both events start for both races, and the event is removed from humans and other uborg offered to Magmars.

they are not responsible for the mistakes that administrators make, but I liked that for once admit the mistake and do the right thing for all players, but mostly by the players awaiting the event uborg, but I hope to carry and if not event there this week, think seriously about humans compensate for this situation, we are penalized because the truth of this situation.

I expect a response from you in relation to successful and do not accept the answer given at the successful

with best regards

Monday, October 17th 2011, 4:57pm

+++++++++++++

Monday, October 17th 2011, 4:59pm

This section is for reporting issues with the game, not for complaining about issues that have already been reported and fixed. We are sorry that in this case an event couldn't take place for the Humans, however it is not possible to repeat this event now.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: