You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 7:16pm

Question about shiz beers

How come magmars have unlimited quantities of them?
Using in every single fight on plateau and tallaar?
I thougth using game bugs without reporting for them is abusying the game rules and should be punished?? NO?

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 10:50am

There is a quest that gives you Shiz Beer. Therefore it is highly unlikely that these players are abusing a bug in the game. If you have suspicions concerning individual players please inform the guards.
:drink:

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 3:24pm

Quoted from "Malle;7223"

There is a quest that gives you Shiz Beer. Therefore it is highly unlikely that these players are abusing a bug in the game. If you have suspicions concerning individual players please inform the guards.

quest gives 5 beer once! magmars use it almost every fight!

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 3:26pm

Malle
Heh Magmar guards already know about it, why don't u ask them why they didnt report to you?

In 1 halls 1 players makes average 6-10 battles. Some magmar players are using shiz beer in each fight. And thats for halls 1-2 weeks long + plateau fights .. hm :]
and still continue.
If u ask who are they... well most of mag mages :] starting with Lulu and Red Wings

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 5:28pm

The Quest "Shiz Beer" is a recurring one. Maybe you should try using it, too...?
:drink:

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 5:35pm

Malle
Just say that u stay behind the mags... or u rly dont understand what u are saying?
Its not recuring! Siriously.. speak with ur guards about it.
There is 1 recuring quest for 1 beer per 3 days or more and u have to beat the level 11 bouncer. Why dont u make 1 normal character and try to kill it? Anyway... as i said on my previous post, mags are dringking shiz beers more than i drink Great elixirs of Giant. So u better do something...

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 6:09pm

ok so mags using Shiz beer in every fight even in every talaar fight while humans NO HUMANS AT ALL can and u telling me theres no bug..bravo....