You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 10:01pm

i have a glitch

quest :A Great Journey
Current goal: Use the Key to enter the Barracks, which can be found near the Fortress of Captivity. Then, find and kill the Gungl Keyholder [6] and use his Key to enter the Fortress where you must kill the demigod.
when you had reset quest for everyone awhile back,i had completed this part of quest and got reward http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=40278000 .... now my Key to the Barracks' Basement is missing,and i'm stuck and cannot progress no farther in quset.

Friday, May 27th 2011, 8:38am

could someone pls fix this,i would like to finish quest,so i can start quest to underwater world

Friday, May 27th 2011, 10:29am

Please contact support@warofdragons.com.

Unfortunately we are not able to answer your questions in the forum around the clock.

Friday, May 27th 2011, 10:59am

If you have the key to the main gate, you do not need to key the keyholder again, just continue with normal steps, ie get mark of death then enter the main gates

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 1:45am

Quoted from "Cross Knight;89812"

Unfortunately we are not able to answer your questions in the forum around the clock.

seriously?!? your gonna give a mean answer like that? i know you guy's can't. if i thought you could there would be alot less than 6 days inbetween post. i just went to check on it yesterday ,and noticed it didn't have a reply. all i was doing was basically saying" hey did this get missed maybe?" i wasn't aiming to aggrivate someone... jeez man sorry

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 1:50am

sorry i probly should've also mentioned only reason i thought it was missed,was cause all the other ones above and below had been answered,not saying it was but just seemed that way from my end