You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 4:36pm

Achievement problem

I am starting a new thread since the reply on the last thread never really came.

there is a bug with achievements, specifically in some characters some achievements although they requirements are met they are not achieved.
I give an example: there is an achievement called mine a agate that someone can earn by mining 1 agate.
0 Agate 182 <--- this is from my geologist profession
i have mined 182 agates and this achievement is still in the not-earned section.
i have found out that this happens with many more achievements (with a quick look i found about 10 and i only checked 2 categories of achievements)
i have seen other people have them but not me, i don't know why this is happening but this is most certainly a bug.
Do not tell me i have already earned the achievement, if it is so then it should appear in the earned section like the rest. i am positive that although i meet the requirements i never got these achievements.

plz look into it
thank you

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 9:42am

...em, will i ever get a reply on this one?