You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 13th 2010, 5:51pm

Please, update System Requirements Page

Would you please update the System Requirements Page because I believe the info given there is totally outdated.

Recommended

• Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
• 1 GHz+ CPU/processor
• 512 MB RAM/memory
• 64 MB video card

Currently Using:
• Screen resolution: 1152 x 864 pixels
• Processor 1.9 GHz
• 512 RAM
• 128 MB video
Windows XP with max 40 processes running. If more, it becomes impossible for me to play. Before I start client, CPU usage is 0-2%, less than 10% RAM are utilized, Pagefile is approx. 400 MB...

If I enter a Great Battle CPU reaches a constant state of 100% usage, RAM is 100% utilized, Pagefile exceeds 1 GB forcing my computer to increase Virtual memory, thus denying some progs to access VM.
And here's what I see in game:
I enter fight... character loading for ~30 seconds so when I use Giant Elixir, If I'm lucky, my HP is nearly at 50%.
Enemies take 18-25 seconds to load against me on the fight screen making me skip hits and eventually die from time-out...

Aside from that visiting an Event like The Failed Experiment makes my emoticons stop moving (when I'm on the hunt screen and there are more than 3 Black Holes on screen).

Snowing in forum makes my emoticons stop moving too...

Fighting Gungls with highly detailed swords (hatchets, whatever) - GunglXO, GunglXO inspector greatly slows down the gaming process sending me back to the Pacman era...

So, are these really the Recommended System Requirements...?
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!