You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 8:32am

Problem with Quest: Strange Mechanism. Ostap will not recognize my bubbly metal.

Problem with Quest: Strange Mechanism. Ostap will not recognize my bubbly metal.

Ostap has previously made a "Driving Belt" for me out of Ragtikron leather (Driving belt is in my backpack), but now that I have some bubbly metal he does not seem see that I have the bubbly metal (and the drive belt already).

Ostap gives me the this dialog:

Conversation about obtaining leather and metal
"You are all over the place, warrior. How can I make anything for you if you haven't yet brought me the Ragtikron Leather or the Bubbly Metal? Without them there can be no progress..."

My only response is "I haven't forgotten them, Ostap, I just haven't got everything yet."

This seems to be an error or glitch?

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 9:38am

This neither an error nor a glitch.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: