You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 10:21am

Bug?

09:09 You have used the scroll and been transported to Light's Edge. Be careful, you are now on enemy territory!
09:09 You have been attacked by [href=] [href=] Brian Baru [13][>[href=].
09:09 Fight begun: Attack on _FlameBringer_[href=].
09:09 Fight ended: Attack on _FlameBringer_[href=].
09:09 You have sustained a Forearm injury.
09:11 info » Books of Knowledge: New to the game? Have a look at the Books of Knowledge[href=]
09:11 info » here: Earn money and collect quest items by hunting monsters. Click here[href=] for a hunting guide.
09:14 You have used the scroll and been transported to Light's Edge. Be careful, you are now on enemy territory!
09:15 info » battlefields: Visit the battlefields[href=] to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!
09:15 You have joined an Attack on Pkhadd Bear[href=].
09:15 You have sustained a Forearm injury.
09:16 Fight ended: Attack on Pkhadd Bear[href=].
09:16 You have received 10 87.

According to this chat log and my injury, I got injured twice. However the chat log doesn't show the 2nd fight, so instead of the 19hr injury I had before, it's now over a day. As you can see, the second injury happened after I joined the fight on the phkadd bear, so I couldn't have already been in a fight :neznau: please can someone explain what happened?

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 10:26am

**EDIT**

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…04480474&stat=1

This fight log shows that I got injured by the phkadd bear, but if that is the case, why has the message come up a minute before the fight ended?

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 1:23pm

Simple, lag...it happens, sometimes you see ur damaged items b4 the fight actually ends.
~Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes~ ...

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:44pm

I agree with -Rebirth-. You simply got a lag there.