You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 6:42pm

Buttons desapear

Hello there :)

After the update, im facing a problem after each fight.When the fight ends, all the buttons from the screen (hunt, backpack, location etc) move upwards and only ~20% of them can be seen.The problem can be fixed when i click refresh or F5 but reappears at the next fight.
Also the flood (usually at trade chat) doesnt follow the 4 min option but appears every 3 and 5 mins(talking about 2 different messages).This happend (but rarelly) b4 the update too.
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 6:48pm

Quoted from "Phaethon;82441"

Hello there :)

After the update, im facing a problem after each fight.When the fight ends, all the buttons from the screen (hunt, backpack, location etc) move upwards and only ~20% of them can be seen.The problem can be fixed when i click refresh or F5 but reappears at the next fight.

I've had this problem, but it goes away if i play in full screen (F11) mode, maybe it's something to do with screen size/resolution?:neznau:

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 7:00pm

Thx but screen size + resolution havent changed and was working just fine b4 the update.
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 11:25am

Please send a screenshot to support@warofdragons.com