You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 9:14am

help pls

hi srry to bother u all,i know that u guys are always busy with stuff to do, i try'd to make a bone dragon elixer and it told me that i needed to buy the recipe,so i paid 20g for the recipe,08:04 You have bought the following items from the shop: Black Dragon Liqueur Recipe 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom!
then to find i cant use the recipe,i tried the fernus again and the same thing happened,but on the third time it worked, could i pls have the 20g refunded and the recipe removed,i would be so ever greatful to u all, as i know u have a lot better things to do than to have me burden u with my woes,

thank u admins for ur time and patients to us all,may ur path of valour and greatness,make us all strive to be like you