You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 4:37am

A special Christmas gift quest - Saw Amelie and did not recieve my reward

A special Christmas gift

Passed: Talk to Bludiara and ask her whether she has a Magic Crystal Ball which can make Amelie see her Baguron all the time.
Passed: Bring Blodiara a Charming Glass Ball. You can get it from Ostap. In addition she wants you to bring her some Pork, which you will get when you slaughter a pig in the pigsty on the #MAP[Glade of Oblivion,Glade of Oblivion,0].
Passed: Bring Ostap Christmas Flowers (5 pieces) from the Plateau of Silence and Snowballs (25 pieces).
Passed: Take the Charming Glass Ball to Bludiara. Don't forget to bring her Pork, too. To get some, you have to slaughter a pig in the pigsty on the #MAP[Glade of Oblivion,Glade of Oblivion,0], if you haven't done this yet.
Passed: Go back to Bludiara after she has crafted the Magic Crystal Ball.
Passed: Find the False Santa Claus and take back the Magic Crystal Ball before it is too late. When you get the Magic Crystal Ball, take it to Baguron.
Current goal: Bring #MAP[Amelie,Amelie,0] # her Christmas gift. She is already waiting for you with a reward.

I went to see Amile - I did not recieve my reward - I still have the crystal ball
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=129835142.
Please Help!

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 5:40am

Did you happen to notice it is now after christmas? this quest had a time limit.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 12:39pm

You might have been too late. A christmas present should be delivered for Christmas.