You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 9:14pm

chat functions

Sometimes, when clicking character name, it does not transfer to type box. And for that same line of chat, the right click functions do not work either. (Info, Private, Trade etc. do not show up)

Friday, March 18th 2011, 10:55am

Is that issue occorung on the client or on a browser?

Friday, March 18th 2011, 5:55pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;73060"

Is that issue occorung on the client or on a browser?

On game client.

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 5:04pm

I have noticed same issue on client. Normally after I have traded with someone. As a healer, I normally take payment first and then heal. I notice that sometimes right click functions does not work on newest portion of the chat window. I can often scroll up to older chat and functionality still works. An F5 (refresh) does resolve issue, but not always ideal to do that. Hope this extra info helps you recreate.

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 6:18pm

Quoted from "Lethowsow;73490"

I have noticed same issue on client. Normally after I have traded with someone. As a healer, I normally take payment first and then heal. I notice that sometimes right click functions does not work on newest portion of the chat window. I can often scroll up to older chat and functionality still works. An F5 (refresh) does resolve issue, but not always ideal to do that. Hope this extra info helps you recreate.

I confirm. In trade screen, the chat functions do not work. After confirming, chat functions will work again.

Also sometimes during self-initiated trade, when clicking the prv arrow in:

>> 17:05 xxxxx[8] has accepted your offer to trade.

The whole chat screen scrolls to the top.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 10:27am

Thanks for providing that informaition, we iwll have a look at it.