You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 11:25pm

Error when attacked by a certain player

Every time that I am attacked by the player http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=EVIL+ONE in Tallaars the fight loads up with me standing there, and no one to fight. I get the timer icon waiting for him to enter the fight, but it never happens. I have tried reloading fight and still it loads up the same way.

This error has only ever happened with this particular player, and only when they attack me, he loads into fight fine if I attack or join a fight that he is in.

This has cost me with wasted giant pots, damage to gear, and most importantly a lot of lost valour from fights, and bonus valour for placings in tallaars.