You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 10:38pm

So tired of your double standard

THis is for Yvil or anyone controlling her whatever and who knows...
Ive been warned to remove post from music video i liked in my info..and i did it...
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=toff

How come is he allowed to do so ? pff seriously ...always same thing....:no::podozr:

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 10:04am

Hi KingPin, I dont see any link on his profile so he either removed it already or I misunderstand you here. And just to make this clear: Youtube links are not forbidden on your profile as long as they show nothing that is against our rules.

And next time, please come to me directly with such issues and we can solve them without feeling bad. ;) And no one is controlling me.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 4:57am

Indeed he removed them fast...So no drug,sex and rock'n roll ?
And i always try to private you but somehow its seems theres nothing for north american players here...no admins...no event...whatever...u really cant afford to pay one fresh out of school student to do night shift ? Or its greediness ? ;D

Friday, June 24th 2011, 11:37am

How about a letter in game? :)