You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 27th 2011, 4:58am

Need the help of an admin with some sense, please & thanks :)

Hey I was referred here b/c of a post I made in response to my unreasonable, apparently perm. jail sentence. I hope I'm posting in the proper place, if not I apologize.
Anyway I'll just repost the original message so it will be short and sweet. I really wish there was an easier way to do this so I wouldn't have to waste my time and yours on a game I've barely played in order to keep myself entertained until I lost my life to D3 when it comes out (prob another 10 years).

Original Message:

1. SaraKHunt
2. 4:00 am EST
3. 3:00 am EST
4. This is totally ridiculous b/c this will be my married name in like 2 months.... Sara Katrina Hunt or Pruett-Hunt, I can't decide. Anyway. I was just looking for a good browser based RPG and ran across this. Really was looking forward to playing but now I'm jailed? Forever?! Ok no multi accounts, but I can't even start a new character with a name that is less like my real one (would you find any issue with SunshineLollipopsandButterflies?...yeah you prob. would) If you are going to be really strict and ban people with actually names for nicknames then you should at least allow them to change it....
I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. - Sara

Refer your question to the section Contact Game Administration for further information. Last edited by wanderer84; Yesterday at 16:27.

Friday, May 27th 2011, 10:17am

The name you chose is misleading and can be understand in a way that would contain an expletive. Since you have only played for a very short time and player names cannot easily changed we ask you to start with a new account that has a name that cannot be misunderstood. Thanks.